Holly Anastasia

I never showed you guys my incredible birthday necklace in detail; I found these pictures whilst sorting some laptop pictures and just wanted to share them with you all. My Mum bought me this necklace from Lisa Angel as a present for my 18th birthday. She wanted to get my something special, which I would use often. As I'm very particular about what I wear - especially with jewellery - I was a bit nervous about what she bought me. However, I have to give her full credit for this amazing piece she chose. The simplicity of the necklace is what first caught my eye; it's not too delicate yet it's a simple and structured rectangle/cuboid shape which adds to the minimalist feel. On 3 of the 4 faces, there is engraved details. One side says my birthday, another 'beloved' and on the final side it says 'Holly Anastasia'.This necklace really is beautiful but I think the engraving made it all the more special. My middle name, Anastasia, has become such a huge part of my identity through this blog and I love that my Mum understands this and added it to the necklace.Where do you buy your favourite jewellery from?Love Holly Anastasia xo



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig