Details





                                                                      1. / 2. / 3. / 4. / 5. / 6. / 7.  Here are some detail shots from some outfits Katie & I shot recently. These kind of shots are my favourite as they really focus in on the clothes and the aspects which make up a piece or a shot. The quality of my camera is incredible and the results of the recent shoots are so worth the hard work.  I can't wait to shoot in the next week or so and I've got some new outfits planned which I'm excited about.

I've had such a good break off school & work but I'm kind of excited just to get back into things and be more active. Today I'm going to finish off some school work & then go for a pub dinner before tomorrow which will hopefully be a work day...

Seeing as Coachella is on right now, my instagram is full of Festival inspiration/clothes, so I might follow suit & shoot some festival inspired outfits soon?

What's your festival must have?Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig