B/W



JACKET: SAINSBURY'S TU / TOP & BELT: H&M / JEANS: TOPSHOP / CLUTCH: NEW LOOK / HEELS: ASOS PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSThis outfit is such a simple yet effective look; the heels and clutch add some glamour to the outfit whilst the leather jacket and ripped jeans add the edge. I always love the combination of black and white because anything goes. The shape of the jacket enhances the silhouette, especially in contrast with the tight jeans. Breaking up the black with white creates an impact and a more interesting look. To pull the outfit together, I chose to wear these pointed heels, which are surprisingly comfortable to wear. I love these photos especially because of the background colours against the outfit, as I think it highlights the simplicity of the outfit. There's so many photos to show you from this shoot and I can't wait to share them with you.Today is the start of a busy weekend of celebrations for one of my best friend's 18th birthday! I'm so excited! What are you guys doing?Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig