Satin
















PHOTOGRAPHY: KATY BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA 

HEAD DRESS, HEELS & DRESS: ASOS / DUSTER COAT: TOPSHOP / CLUTCH: NEW LOOK 

This look is a new fave of mine as it's quite different to any previous outfits we've shot! I love the burnt orange/rust colour against the black as it makes it more intense. The dress is made of satin material which I think is perfect for the cut of this dress as its a bit more structured. 

This dress can be worn in the day time but to transition into the evening look I shot here I added the black duster, heels and clutch. To finish the look I added my ASOS head dress as the main piece of jewellery, as its such an eye catching piece.

I've got A level deadlines & exams next week so although I will try and post as normal on a Wednesday & Saturday, the may not all be up on time so keep checking back! 

Have a good weekend!

Love Holly Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig