Bethany Rose


PHOTOGRAPHY / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA 
MODEL: BETHANY ROSE 
Here are some more of the photos I shot with my sister Bethany in February. I was going to post them sooner but my photo software was playing up so I couldn't access them; unfortunately only a few got recovered, hence all the head shots.

Although Bethany bought these clothes herself, I styled them on this shoot. This was really different for me as I never wear vintage. Mainly due to the fact we have no where amazing for vintage near me, but also because it's just not my style. I like the way almost anything goes with vintage. You can chuck an outfit together or plan it out and both times go out looking good. 

It's not my style at all, but Bethany really suits it and I think living in London has given her access to some of the best vintage clothes. I was going to use these photo in my Graphic Design, but we'll have to see if they work as I've changed my whole idea since then. 

Where's your favourite Vintage store? 

Love Holly Anastasia xo

1 comment

  1. I love your styling here! The turtleneck and dress goes so well with each other!x

    zingerbee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig