Two Years



DRESS & SHOES: MISSGUIDED
PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

My blog turns 2 today, which is weird for me as it feels like so much longer. I feel like this year there's been a huge turning point in my blog especially in the quality and content, as well as opportunities.

I didn't really know what I was doing when I first started and made it up as I went along. Now I think I've got a real direction with my content, although it'll always be evolving, I know where I want to go with it. I've never given up on it and because of that I've been able to experiment with fashion, grow in confidence and develop my skills. It's so strange to imagine not blogging, as it's such a huge part of my life now.

This year I've had so much fun blogging and although I love all of the editing of photos, writing about the clothes and designing my blog, one of my favourite things to do has become doing the shooting. Styling outfits before the shoot is so much fun and gives me inspiration for the final outcomes but the actual shoot day is so funny, especially seeing as Katie & I shoot on a regular basis, we've had so many funny things happen. Cars slowing down to have a look, people laughing on London buses and builders shouting to name a few. 

Having to tell a few people to 'move along' whilst I'm stood with one leg in some trousers and the other out sums up a lot of the events of our shoots. 

One of the reasons this year has been such a turning point in the quality of my blog is due to the photos. As Katie & I have done more and more shoots, we've both grown in our skills so much. I think if you look back on my old posts, even the ones from January last year, the improvement is so evident. Thanks KB x

I'm so excited to carry on blogging and creating new content all the time, as I said before, my love for blogging hasn't gone yet. Love From Anastasia now has it's own domain so you can use 'WWW.LOVEFROMANASTASIA.CO.UK' to get to my blog! I'm working on finalising this and adding a '.COM' but it feels so good to have gotten rid of the blogspot!

Thank you for all your support & I can't wait for the next 2 years...

Love From Anastasia xo




No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig