#mycalvins


 

PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS


CALVIN KLEIN SET BRALET & BIKINI / H&M DUNGAREES
Aren't these Calvin Klein's beautiful?!  They're possibly one of my best underwear purchases... I got these in the grey marl colour which personally I think is the nicest; second best would be the white. I love the simplicity of these and the fact they've got a touch of sports luxe to them through the material and elasticated edges. 
They are so so soft and comfortable to wear.  I think they're intended for more casual wear which is why they're so comfy but I would definitely wear the top as a crop in summer, as it's too perfect to keep under wraps all the time. 
I might post some colour versions of these photos so you can see the full effect of the grey marl, but for now I love these.
What do you guys think of my calvins?
Love Holly Anastasia xo






No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig