#fourfiveseconds


JACKET: WALMART (old) / SHIRT: RIVER ISLAND (old)  / JEANS: MANGO / NECKLACE: LISA ANGEL / RINGS: ASOS
PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

I've been so excited to release this shoot as it's one that Katie & I really had fun shooting. We took our main inspiration for this shoot from the FourFiveSeconds video by Rihanna/Kayne West & Paul MacCartney and the Calvin Klein jeans shoots. I love the idea of double denim and although this shoot isn't as wearable as it could be, I loved playing around with the poses & see how we could channel our inspiration into an outcome.

This shoot works especially well in Black & White and I love the contrast between the baggy jacket and tight jeans as I think that enhances the shape of the look. To make it more wearable, I'd layer up different shades of denim and wear black boots/heels. Maybe I'll try that out soon...

Finally sharing these photos is soo great, especially as I almost lost them off my laptop - thank god for iCloud! On Thursday Katie & I shot some really cool outfits and as it was so sunny, they came out so well. So look out for some of those next Wednesday!

Have a good weekend babes, 
Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig