Combat

PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSDRESS: H&MSo unfortunately I couldn't post this look yesterday but it's up now and I'm happy. This dress is perfect for spring/summer as it's a really lightweight material but isn't too thin - in England, it's not always hot in summer so it's perfect to wear on a day out with some flats and a casual bag. I picked this up mainly because it was a bit different from other tunic dresses due to the military combat style of it. Neutral colours are having their time at the moment and I think it's a perfect statement dress without being too out there. I've got a couple more outfits to show you from this shoot and before that I'm planning another shoot - exciting! Can't wait to show you. I hope you've had a good week, mine was so busy but so fun. I've just got back from a party with friends and I'm so tired but it was so fun to see everyone. What have you guys been doing? Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig