Anastasia on Instagram




SEARCH LOVEFROMANASTASIA ON INSTAGRAM
Busy busy day today with a 5 hour art exam and a video/photoshoot after that, hard work but I'm excited. I'm going to be shooting Katie who takes the majority of the photos for my blog, which will be nice for a change. I'm styling her up in my clothes and taking some shots which will go towards my graphics project. After doing a test shoot yesterday, I think it'll go really well today.

I'm looking out for some new clothes/pieces as my hardwork has paid off in the form of payday! You might be seeing a few new pieces on here soon, maybe... exciting!

This post obviously isn't a new outfit but it's a little break to show you another bit of me, on Instagram. I've got a really special post on Friday (instead of Saturday) to share with you, it's one I'm so proud of. Can't wait...

Love Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig