Valentines


JUMPER: TOPSHOP / DRESS: MISSGUIDED / NECKLACE & EARRINGS: LISA ANGEL / RINGS: PANDORA & TOPSHOP
PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

Katie & I have been experimenting a bit and thinking of creative ways to do things and these photos are the result of this. I'm so pleased with the outcome of them and think they're so valentines...

I wore this Missguided dress to my work christmas party and have loved it ever since, might be wearing it tomorrow too! I also wanted to try out a bit more of a different look with the dress so paired it with this Topshop jumper, which I think adds so much interest to the outfit. A cute little pairing, or inspiration for tomorrow!

I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and spend it with the people you love!

Love to you all,
from Holly Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig