This Week


JUMPER: CHARITY SHOP / TROUSERS & BOOTS: RIVER ISLAND 
PHOTOGRAPHY: SOPHIA CLIFFE / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS


This outfit is more of a comfy outfit, even though the boots don't look it - they really are. I love the contrast between the slouchy jumper and the leather look of the boots which makes the look a bit chicer. To dress this outfit down I wear blue jeans and converse or slip ons, obviously more of a casual look.

I'm so pleased with these photos, I think this is one of my favourite looks just because of the whole concept of the photos. This week I'm having a little school detox and I've visited my mum with some friends, which is so lovely. Tomorrow we're going shopping and friday I go home and then straight off to see George Ezra at Brixton! Such a good week! 

There'll be a teaser post on Saturday of an outfit going up on Wednesday, which I'm so excited about! 
I hope you have a good week!

Love From, Holly Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig