Blue Jeans

JACKET: SAINSBURY'S TU / SHIRT: H&M / JEANS: MANGO /  BOOTS: RIVER ISLAND / RING: PANDORA / NECKLACE: LISA ANGELPHOTOGRAPHY: SOPHIA CLIFFE / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDSThis is the last lot of photos Sophia & I did and I love them so much. I think this is a bit of an odd look and can't quite place where I'd wear it, but I like it at the same time. If you read every week, you know how I love these boots, they just add something to an outfit...I'm really looking forward to a new shoot with some fresh ideas and things! I should be going to London Fashion Weekend so I'll try and get some shots of the day and my outfit, which should come out well! Sorry this post didn't make it up yesterday, as usually I post every wednesday but today was long and hard. I went to service to celebrate the life of a family friend who sadly passed away. It was a beautiful service and just showed how it takes one amazing person to help and touch the lives of so many others.  Obviously, this took a portion of my day and I wanted to concentrate on that - hence the delay of the post!I'll make it up with a really exciting post coming soon!Love From Holly Anastasia xo

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig