Blazer


SHIRT & SKIRT: H&M / BLAZER: TOPSHOP / BOOTS: RIVER ISLAND / JEWELLERY: LISA ANGEL & PANDORA
PHOTOGRAPHY: SOPHIA CLIFFEE / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS


In one of my recent posts, I styled an outfit and said that I'd try and recreate it as best I could. I think that I wasn't too far off the original way I styled it, aside from a different top and no watch, it's pretty similar. 


I wanted the focus of this outfit to be the blazer, as it's a statement piece. I explained a lot about this outfit in the other post so if you want to know more about why I styled it with everything look here. The shirt gives the outfit a more preppy feel and if it's not worn with confidence, I feel like it could be looked at in a different way. Although for a day look I think I'd prefer to wear a crop top or tshirt. 

And the boots are back in this look! I had loads of comments on them, which makes me want to keep them more haha. They're not too far off the Roland Mouret boots in the outfit I styled it with, which is a bonus because they're so much cheaper. 

I'm shooting in a different location today with Katie, so hopefully by next wednesday I'll be able to show you new looks with a new vibe...I'm excited. Trying out more adventurous outfits if getting me motivated too. Although I've still got more to show you with this background though! 

What would you style with this blazer?
Love Holly Anastasia X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig