All Black Everything



JACKET: SAINSBURY'S / SHIRT & LEGGINGS: RIVER ISLAND / HEELS: MISSGUIDED
PHOTOGRAPHY: SOPHIA CLIFFEE / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA

All black everything... This is another look I shot with Sophia the other day which I've been wearing a lot recently. I recently rediscovered this shirt and can't get enough of it. I saw a khaki version of it on ASOS and I'm kind of tempted by it. Maybe I'll get it?

When I wear black I always try and mix textures so that it doesn't look flat. Here I love the mix leather and chiffon because it contrasts edgy and delicate. To school, I wear this with black boots instead of heels so the look is so easy to dress up or down as well. 

What are you guys up to this week? I've just finished two deadlines for my A Levels and now I've only got one more to go, then I'm done. I can't wait.

Have a good day hunnies,
Love Holly Anastasia X

1 comment

  1. this is such an amazing look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig