Styling A Rolex

BOOTS: ROLAND MOURET / WATCH: INVALUABLE / TOP: NEW LOOK / SKIRT: BOOHOO / BLAZER: TOPSHOP

Hey guys, I thought I'd do a styling post this week as I haven't done one in ages. I was recently introduced to Invaluable Auctions and I loved the variety of watches up for auction. I really want a watch so this a little experiment to see how I'd wear it.

Firstly to the boots. These are the Roland Mouret Reiki boots and they're so gorgeous. If the price tag wasn't so large, I'd get my hands on them straight away. I think the leather look of these boots adds some interest and the slim heel makes them look more chic and helps keep the smooth line created by the over knee.

I brought this sleeveless blazer a few weeks ago and I just love how different is, I've been trying to buy clothes that are different to what I'd normally wear and this is something not too far off my style yet different from the normal.

To keep with the monochrome look I've gone for a simple white crop top and black skirt to make sure the focus is on the other aspects of the outfit. The watch is a 34mm Rolex with a blue dial, which I also thought was more interesting to wear than just a plain silver watch. You can find it here on their website or you can look at their womens watches here

I should be shooting with Katie soon (fingers crossed) so I'll try to recreate this look as close as possible as I have a lot of this look anyway.

Would you wear this look? 

Love Holly Anastasia X

1 comment

  1. those boots are amazing!! i cant wait to see your shoot! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/gluten-free-blondie-cake-bites.html xx

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig