Lucky Punch.

CAP: MISSGUIDED / SHIRT: VINTAGE / SKIRT: BOOHOO / SHOES: TOPSHOP
PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

It's 2015! This year has gone so so quickly and so much has happened for me. I was thinking of doing a year round up, maybe my favourite outfits, events & moments? If I do it won't be until a few weeks.

These photos are some of my faves from the London Shoot and I didn't realise until I was making this post. It's not an outfit I'd wear out and about but I'm trying to incorporate more experimenting and this is a look that I wanted to try out. Varsity/Sports Luxe. 

We shot these next to the Apollo Theatre near a sports bar. Although we took pictures in the Bar, it was quite dark in there so none of them came out too well. I loved how fun it was to shoot all around London and I think it both drove us to create the best outcomes yet. Did you guys like them?

This is a Vintage mesh Baseball shirt I brought from Camden a couple of years ago; I love it and it's a nice thing to chuck on with a pair of jeans, or shorts in the summer. On the front it says 'Lucky Punch' and after searching the internet, I couldn't find the origin of it which is disappointing...

I love this cap as it's so different and adds a bit of interest to the outfit. Although the mix of pleather, mesh & croc print on the shoes creates a lot of texture in the outfit, which I love. 

What are your plans for the New Year? Anything exciting or goals you've set? Comment below!

Love Holly Anastasia X






1 comment

  1. you are gorgeous! i absolutely love the sports luxe type look and you can pull it off so well! also gorgeous setting... as a side note i really want to go and see urine town haha! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/topshop-beauty-haul.html xx

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig