Eighteen



DRESS: H&M / BOOTS: RIVER ISLAND / RING: PANDORA
PHOTOGRAPHY: SOPHIA CLIFFE / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

Can't believe these are the first set of photos where you can see my new hair in detail! It feels like ages ago I got it done. What do you think? If you didn't see it before you can see it here
This is the dress I wore on my 18th last month; I got it in the H&M sale and I was so lucky they had it in my size. It's a thick material which is perfect to wear in winter as it's not cold. On my birthday I wore it with tights & black ankle boots but here I thought I'd pair it with some high knee boots to give the look a new vibe. 

I can't remember the exact makeup I wore on the day but I love the makeup with this dress as it adds impact but doesn't detract from the whole look. How beautiful are these boots? I borrowed them from a friend to shoot a few looks so this month you'll probably see a lot of them - at least they're gorgeous. I didn't think I'd suit this style of boots but now I'm obsessed, so I'll be on the lookout for my own.

I'm not feeling great so won't write much more & I've got a shed load of work to do before Monday. Right now I'm drinking hot chocolate in bed and listening to a bit of Hozier...chilled afternoon. Which I need after today!

Hope you're having a good day,
Love Holly Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig