2014 In Outfits





It's so hard to believe some of these outfits were shot last year, it seems so so long ago. Putting all these photos together really makes me see how much I spend time on my blog, yet I still want to do more! 


I think I can tell how much I've grown and how my style has changed over the past year and I think it's amazing to see the progression in photos. I expected to be staring at a lot of black clothes in these photos but I'd forgotten that I do wear colour occasionally.

I thought I'd also share with you some of my favourite blog moments from 2014:
1. Getting shortlisted in Company Magazine's Style Blogger Awards 2014 (Best Teen Style Blogger)
2. Meeting new people through blogging and youtube, who I now call friends
3. Focusing my blog more towards styling outfits
4. Shooting in London with Katie 
5. Realising what I can achieve through blogging and being motivated to do more

Recently, I've been thinking a lot about how I can bring my blog to the next level, as I'm always looking to improve in some way. I read my last New Years post (here) and I talk about some goals I set myself. One of which was starting to post regular posts, which I've definitely achieved since last year. I've got into a routine and I think that's payed off. 

For this year, I have got a few things I want to set as goals:
1. Post twice a week
2. Style photoshoots with models in addition to personal style shoots
3. Experiment more with fashion

I won't be able to start posting twice a week until my A2 exams are over, but hopefully, this will start happening soon after that. I'm so excited for the year ahead as finishing school and starting new things is such an exciting prospect. It's going to be so fun! 

I hope you guys enjoyed my year in outfits and I just wanted to say thank you for reading. I really appreciate the comments from you guys and I spurs me on to do more, so thank you! 

Which outfit is your favourite?

Love From, Holly Anastasia X






No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig