Nutcrackers

TOP: NEW LOOK / SKIRT: RIVER ISLAND / JEWELLERY: TOPSHOP / BAG: H&M / HEELS: MISSGUIDED / SUNGLASSES: ASOS
PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

It's Christmas Eve! I'm so excited and having such a good time with my family. We've just come back from Sheffield and I've finally finished buying the last of my Christmas presents, phew. I think I'm coming down with a cold, as is my sister, but hopefully it'll pass quickly. 

This post was originally going to be some other photos but I was looking through these and saw the Nutcrackers in some of the photos and thought they were appropriate. I love this outfit and it's very sixties with the mix of monochrome. I think this outfit went amazingly with the setting of Piccadilly behind. It was so busy when we went and it was quite funny trying to get pictures.

It's so weird looking at my hair in these photos as it looks so different now. Unless you follow me on Instagram you won't have seen it since I had it done! I'll try and get some pictures up soon.

What is everyone doing tonight for Christmas Eve? Have a lovely time pups XO

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig