Juice.



Here's some preview shots from London. I love this juice bar Joe & The Juice and when we shot here the staff were so nice. Go there if you get the chance! Can't wait to show you the full outfit soon.

I've finished my penultimate week of school before the Christmas holidays and I'm so happy I'm almost done. Only a week to go! 

On Tuesday it's my birthday so I'm hoping to get a post up of my outfit as I'm going out to the pub & a meal. Fingers crossed I'll get that done too. Such an exciting weekend as well! I'll tell you about it soon. 

Love X

1 comment

  1. Great post and your nails are amazing!! I would love it if you could check out my fashion blog as I do alot of lookbooks and my latest post is on fashion trends predictions for 2015! Maybe we could do a follow for follow? keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig