Joe & The Juice


JACKET: SAINSBURYS TU / JEANS & JEWELLERY: TOSHOP / SHOES: MISSGUIDED / GLASSES: ASOS
PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

Some pictures from an outfit we shot in Joe & The Juice. I love this cafe and they serve the most amazing juices and sandwiches. The one I'm drinking here is the Ironman which gives you energy, which is what we needed on that day haha. 

This outfit is a more casual one and I think it's a nice one for a day out as well. These jeans are Katie's but we're exactly the same jean size in Topshop jeans so they fitted perfectly. I love the mix of the casual blue jeans and the gold accessories. The shoes are from Missguided, which I brought with another pair (you can see in this outfit), and I love them. I can't wear them anymore because it's so cold but these camel coloured ones are so comfortable to wear. I think the shoes dress down the outfit for a more casual look which I really like.

I had such a good birthday yesterday and it was so lovely to see my family. I got some amazing presents from my friends & family and I can't wait to show you a few... One of them was a selfie remote which I thought was so funny.

I did try and get some photos of my dress yesterday but they didn't turn out well so I'll try again today whilst I shoot something else for you to see. Tomorrow I'm going out with my friends which will be so fun but friday will be tiring haha. 

Love Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig