Happy New Years!

DRESS: H&M / NECKLACE: LISA ANGEL / RING: PANDORA / SHOES: MISSGUIDED
PHOTOGRAPHY & STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA

It's New Years Eve! I can't quite believe how quickly this year has gone. It feels like lots of big decisions were made, lots of achievements and lots of fun. This last week I've also come over with immense excitement for next year as I've already got new things planned. Can't wait. 

I also just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to every one of my readers! I love blogging and seeing more and more people engage with my blog is amazing. A big thanks to everyone who voted for me in the Company Style Blogger Awards as that was a massive achievement for me and I'm overwhelmed with the support of that, so thank you!

Hope you guys are bringing in the new year with positive thoughts & plans and have fun counting down! 

P.S I was going to post a full outfit post today but thought I'd swap it for a New Years post - so the outfit will be up on Friday instead of today.

Love Holly Anastasia X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig