Anastasia.

TOP: NEW LOOK / COAT: TOPSHOP / JEANS: WE RUN THIS / SHOES: MISSGUIDED

PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING : HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

Late nights late nights.. agh my life at the moment. So stressful. I've got a drama exam tomorrow (wish me luck), then after that I've got 4 birthdays to celebrate, one of which is mine... Then Christmas and a few parties between that. Busy, as always! I never realise how busy I really am until I write it all down and realise I have no free days haha. Oh well, that's december. 

I had been thinking about names today and why they define people so much, something got me thinking last night. So I thought I'd name this post Anastasia. It's funny because Anastasia isn't even my first name, although most people assume it is, and it is such big a part of my life now. In case you were wondering, My name is Holly & Anastasia is my middle name - I'm not being shady haha. 

These jeans are incredible aren't they? I got them from a new store called We Run This, they've got some really amazing pieces and it's all quite interesting as well. I love it - check them out if you want. The pairing of these high waisted jeans and the turtle neck is quite cool and creates quite a contrast. I've also fallen in love with heels & blue jeans; before we shot this outfit I wasn't loving it at all but after looking at some inspiration it felt better and I think it worked really well. 

Tonight...I've just been running drama lines and listening to Katie Melua - A wonderful voice. I can't wait to wake up on friday knowing that my drama exam is over. What a feeling that will be...

Love X

1 comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig