Two Seasons.


Some previews of the Motel Rocks Press Day and Liberty London; I've taken some more on my phone and I've got the ones on my camera so there'll be more to come. Who likes my Seekers Of The Sun tattoos? It felt weird going to look at Swimsuits then christmas decorations in the same few hours, like two seasons. 

My Drama exam is all over and now I'm free-ish to do other things, finally. Can't wait to get on with festive parties and things! Exciting! I've still got to decide what to wear for my work christmas party which is next week...Stress! 

My hair appointment is all booked and I can't wait to get it done ready for my birthday. Maybe I'll keep it as surprise what I'm getting? Haven't decided yet...

What are you guys up to? 
X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig