Sunday.



Today is going to be a chilled sunday; I've had quite a good weekend so far and managed to catch up on some sleep which is good. I worked on Friday & Saturday so today will be my day off. I came home last night to my new ASOS order & the new ELLE with Emma Watson on the cover. Isn't she so beautiful! Her interview is focused on her recent UN speech on Feminism and I'm excited to read it. ELLE always has such great inspiration & fashion editorials and I'm hoping they'll inspire me for when I go back to school tomorrow.

I've had such a good but tiring holiday and now I'm ready to get back into a routine and do some work. I know I'm the minority who actually looks forward to going back to school but I love seeing everyone. 

For now though, I'm happy listening to Sam Smith & George Ezra and pottering around for a bit- I'll savour that while it lasts. Have I told you that my friend Molly and I are going to see George Ezra in February? We got tickets on Friday! I'm so excited as I've wanted to see him live for ages, and now I can! 

I hope you guys have a good week coming up! Can't wait to show you some new photos soon babies! 
Love From Anastasia X



1 comment

  1. Great photos, Emma looks so pretty in those photographs, I was very impressed by her UN speech :)

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig