Sloane Square.

COAT: RIVER ISLAND / TOP: NEW LOOK / JEANS & SHOES: TOPSHOP
PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING HOLLY ANASTASIA

Sloane Square was a lovely place to shoot this outfit and when we got there, not many people were there so we had time to get some great shots. Do you like it? This outfit is a go-to as it's Black & Camel, which is so easy to chuck on. I think some black leather chelsea boots would've been nice to wear with this but I don't own any yet, I've only got my brown ones. I adore this River Island coat, it's become my staple coat. Although sometimes it becomes the main focus in my outfits, like in this one, as I wear a lot of black haha!

I went to the Motel Rocks Press Day yesterday and met some lovely girls including Chidera - (The Slumflower), Jen (Jen Electro) & Chanel (Chanelly). They were so lovely and their blogs are beaut, so check them out as well! I got some Fudge Urban hairspray and some other gifts in the goodie bags which I'm excited to use.

Today felt so long and I've got work in a bit so I won't be back until late, which sucks. Tomorrow I've got an evening off so I'll focus on my work and maybe set up another post if I have time. There's a long to-do list I've got to complete so that's gonna be a long one. Although some of it includes a haircut & birthday antics, so it's not all bad! I might show you the inspiration for my hair, maybe? 

Love from Anastasia X

2 comments

  1. You are So gorgeous and I really like how chic and elegant that coat looks on you! xx

    Love, Vero

    http://veroniquegee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beaut! Yeah I definitely think it's the coat that makes it! X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig