Girl Boss.

COAT: H&M / SCARF H&M / TOP TOPSHOP SIMILAR/ SKIRT H&M / SHOES MISSGUIDED

Babesss, how are you? You don't understand how excited I've been for this set of photos to start being released! Me & Katie worked really hard on these; how beautiful is Katie's photography!

This outfit is more of a transitional outfit and it works well to keep you warm as well as taking advantage and wearing no tights when it's not crazy cold. Of course Britain is keeping us guessing at the moment and there's some random warmer days. 

This coat is a fave as it is light and allows you to layer up underneath - which is what I love to do when it gets colder. A huge scarf is a must as it's getting colder and this one is Katie's, I wish I had one like it.

We shot these photos in a cute pub called the Long Dog, I love the setting here with this outfit. I've also started reading Girl Boss, which is an exciting read - although I'm not a fast reader I'm getting through it haha!

At the moment I'm at my friends house for tea. When I get home I've got to iron loads of clothes, tidy my room & do my graphic design work...I am living the dream hunnies!

What do you think of the photos? 
Love from Anastasia XO

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig