Autumn Leaves.


CAP: MISSGUIDED / SHIRT: RIVER ISLAND / TOP, JEANS & SHOES: ALL TOPSHOP
PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

Wassuppp babes? 
I've been waiting to show you these photos before the leaves fell off the trees, I love this setting so much. It feels so Autumnal and perfect. My mum always used to point out the autumn leaves on car journeys and they're always such beautiful colours aren't they? 

I don't think I would wear this outfit loads out, I'd probably tie something round my waist, or layer another shirt underneath to make it warmer for the weather now. I love the green tartan against the clean white jeans, it keeps the focus on the shirt. The shirt is actually a dress from River Island, has anyone got it? I have worn it as a dress but the oversized shirt works well too.

The jewellery adds so much to the outfit, as always it's gold rings & things. I love this bracelet I got from my friend Tallulah about 3 years ago - it used to have a heart hanging from it, but I think it's simplicity without it is lovely too. It's such a casual outfit and my shoes are super comfy too. Croc print is something I've been loving and I've now got 2 pairs of croc print shoes! 

Katie and I had such a funny time shooting these photos - apparently changing in an empty car park isn't as easy as it seems haha...

I had such a mare with spelling the word 'leaves'. Silly I know, but I had a mental blank! I guess it's just been a busy week. I've got a deadline on Friday and still have so much work to do for it, work work work is all I'll be doing. I do have a slight release on Friday as I'm going to visit my Mum for a few days with friends, which will be lovely and good to relax in the countryside.

What are you pups up to? 
Speaking of Pups - We're getting a new puppy in february! We're thinking of names and we've got some good ideas so far. Any good suggestions? Let me know.

Loveee xo













No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig