Anastasia On Instagram




Hey pups, how are you? If you haven't already, find me on instagram & follow for more fashion inspiration, some selfies & quotes! I love instagram as it's where I find the most inspiration for outfits, photography  and other ideas. If you have instagram let me know in the comments or tweet me and I might give you a follow so I can grab some more inspo! 


Today I'm going to the Motel Rocks SS15 Press Day to look at their new swimwear and clothing for Spring/Summer. I'm so excited! Although, I'm going to Liberties London after to look at the Christmas shop and I feel like I'll have gone through the seasons within an hour or two haha! I'll be taking lots of photos hopefully that might appear soon as well. 

On a side note - who's heard Beyoncé's new song 7/11? I love it so much, it's so sassy! The video is a little homemade one of Bey running around in different outfits with her dancers and I'd recommend you to watch it (especially if you love Beyoncé) That'll definitely be my tune of choice on my journey today. 

Hope you're all well,
Love XO

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig