Who Run This Motha? We Run This.

Check out these jeans from We Run This, they're so beaut aren't they? I love the handwritten card along with it, what babes! Take a look at their website here, they've got some amaze stuff in! I'm shooting with Katie on friday so there'll be loads more outfits coming to the blog and I can't wait. We're also in the midst of planning the Menswear shoot and it should be happening soon - we've chosen the models and it's gonna look sick, I hope you guys like it too.

I got my nails done the other day in this beautiful nude colour, but I'm gonna change them in a couple of weeks, what colour should I get? If you've seen any amazing nail art, tweet me @hollsanastasia to give me some inspiration! 

Have a lovely day pups, 
Love From Anastasia X


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig