Untitled.


SHIRT TOPSHOP / SKIRT H&M / BOOTS BOOHOO / RINGS RIVER ISLAND
PHOTOGRAPHY KATIE BRILL / STYLING HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

Hey beauts, how are you? 

This outfit is pretty basic but I've been loving this shirt from Topshop mainly because of the simplicity. The school style is coming back in so I thought I'd try it using some of my own clothes. I feel like I'm fresh from year 7 but I love the shapes created by the top. Monochrome obviously is the colour pallet to work from if you want to channel the school look, but you could mix up the colours using coloured jewellery or bag. I seem to have been loving these boots as they've popped up in a lot of my recent blogposts...but I do love them haha! They give me height and I love the urban twist on the outfit created by them. 

I'm planning something really exciting with Katie and I can't wait for you guys to see! We're making a mood board tomorrow and she's going to use it in her photography. She also interviewed me for her project and asked me a few questions about the inspiration behind my blog and why I do it. Hopefully you guys can see the finished outcome as it'll be amazing. 

What are you guys up to this week?

Love From Anastasia X 

2 comments

  1. Amazing photos! that topshop skirt looks great on you :D looking forward to seeing what you and your friend have been upto :)
    my plans this week are going to see Disney on ice tonight, followed by work n then seeing the illuminations near where I live :)
    hope you're having a great week!

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah I'm so excited to show you! How was Disney & the illuminations? You too hunny X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig