Throwback


I can't believe how long ago Paris was! I came across these photos when I was sorting out my laptop & I just want to go back. It's such a beautiful city and I had so much fun while I was there. Hopefully I'll go again soon, besides it's only a few hours away on the Eurostar...

I've got half term next week and I'm going to have to spend it doing loads of school work because I'm so behind! Oh well, it'll be worth it once it's done. Leaving school soon is something I'm so excited about but it's so daunting to realise how quickly the time's going already. Agh, so little time.

I hope you guys are well, what's everyone up to? 
Love From Anastasia X






No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig