neon vibes.

JUMPER RIVER ISLAND / SKIRT H&M / BOOTS BOOHOO
PHOTOGRAPHY : KATIE BRILL / STYLING : HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

Hey pups, how is everyone's week so far? I'm having such a good week & I feel like I've got so much work done woo! 

This outfit is so simple but I love the contrast in colours from the skirt to the jumper. This is such a statement jumper because of the brightness of the yellow and I love pairing it with other plain colours to keep the attention on it. However, I can see it working really well with a sports luxe themed outfit because of the mesh feel and look to the jumper. 

I had such a nice time editing these photos in costa last night but now I've got to work, boo. This week I'm quite busy, mainly with my school work & job but I'll hopefully be seeing friends and family this weekend so that'll be a good time to relax and have fun. 

What are you guys up to... and what look are you channeling this week?

Love From Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig