Lately.


PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL / STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

Yesterday Katie & I finished 1/3 shoots we're doing which felt soo good! I've already seen one picture edited fully and it's incred so I can't wait to show you them. We've got another outfit to shoot tomorrow & a few more shoots planned ahead...exciting stuff. Katie is launching a new photography website soon so I'll let you know when it goes up, as I know a lot of you love her work.

Tomorrow I'm going to get my nails done and go out for a meal to celebrate my friend's 18th! It's going to be lovely to see everyone. I've also found out that George Ezra has another tour coming up in February so I'm gonna make a beeline for the tickets on Friday! Who else likes George?

I'll probably fill you in on Sunday about some more things but for now I hope you like this sneak peak into the outfits we shot today!

2 comments

  1. Great outfit! I love the coat :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beaut, can't wait to show you in full! The coat's Katie's but it's amazing isn't it! X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig