Get The Look with Motel Rocks Sale.








Motel Rocks are launching a huge mid-season sale on Monday 13th October and they've asked me to write a post that will give you a sneak preview of some of the items going on sale. I decided to give you a bit of style inspiration alongside the Motel Rocks sale pieces, so that when you're buying from the Motel Sale you'll have some ideas of what you could wear them with. The inspiration is taken from Fashion Vibe & Pintrest so I've recreated the looks with other items on sale at the moment. Enjoy...



JACKET WE RUN THIS / CAMI RIVER ISLAND / SHOES TOPSHOP
This outfit is one of my faves and it's taken from a photo I found from Fashion Vibe, I love the look because it runs with the urban style of the tartan by adding a leather jacket and loafer shoes. The girly side is added with the socks and lace topped cami. To recreate this look using the Motel Bee Midi Skirt in Tartan, I added the similar styles of jacket, shoes and cami. Although the cami hasn't got the lace top, it has got strap detail which will also contribute to the girly vibe.

COAT BOOHOO / BOOTS VAGABOND or ASOS
This look is again a mixture of grunge and feminine features. Taking inspiration from the Pintrest look at the side, I've incorporated the Dolly Shift Dress from Motel into the look for a similar effect. Adding a duster coat is a good transitional piece as it acts as a cover-up which you can layer for unpredictable weather. I love the slightly heeled boots with this look as it makes the silhouette more feminine; the shift dress looses the fitted shape but by adding heels, it accentuates your height and shape of your legs. 


JEANS DIESEL / SHOES H&M
I think this look is something an off-duty model might wear, I can imagine Cara Delevingne wearing this outfit as a casual day out look. Adding some dark wash jeans to the Surianna Sweater from Motel, adds some colour but keeps the attention on this statement jumper. These Diesel jeans in a skinny fit are perfect to create a contrast from the baggy jumper. The shoes are really simple and I think this completes the look, they're chic but don't take away from the impact of the jumper.

I haven't done a Get The Look post in a while, so I hope you liked it! Make sure you check the Motel Rocks Website on Monday 13th of October to check out the sale & get some amazing clothes while it's cheap. Let me know in the comments what you buy or what you'd style these items with!

Love From Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig