Shades.



COAT H&M / CAMI TOPSHOP / JEANS TOPSHOP / BAG PRIMARK / SHOES CONVERSE

Heyyy pups, I didn't realise how long it's been since I've updated my blog! I've had so much to do recently and loads has gone on, but now I'm back and posts will be going up on wednesdays again, yay!

I met up with my friend Rose (Check out her blog here) who I met at the Company Magazine Blogger Awards, and we went to London and had a beaut day. We looked around London and I had my first ever Yo Sushi, it was soo good! We were both looking forward to shopping but neither of us ended up buying anything, which was disappointing. Rose took these blog photos and they've turned out so well, I love the way the outfit photographed.

White is a bit of an obsession of mine and I've recently bought loads of white stuff, although as it gets into A/W I'll probably be loving warm tones more. I mixed different shades of light colours as I think it's a really nice mix of different shades. It was quite hot in London when we went so the light colours were perfect. 

I hope you guys are all doing well! Who's gone back to school or uni? Comment below your staple item of clothing for the new season!
Have a good week you babes, Love From Anastasia X

6 comments

  1. It'd have to be my black on white NoMorePage3 tee with skinny dark blue denim jeans (no white I'm afraid) with black pumps having a white soul.
    Loving the blogging
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Making a statement using fashion, I love it! Thank you!! X

      Delete
  2. Such a fashionable yet casual street-style look you have going on here! It looks so good! :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trousers of fun colors! Red, purple, orange, etc. nice change from the basic blue. :)

    http://life15juicy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh those sound cool! I'm not sure I could totally pull those off! X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig