Hairsformation at Lifestyle Salons.

Today I wanted to tell you a little about my hairsformation that took place just after summer. I've wanted to go blonder for a while now, and when I ombred my hair last year, it got me itching to dye it more. The first photo was taken this summer, and my ombre is still visible, but not to the degree I wanted. When I finally got round to booking my appointment, I still wanted to go blonder but as it would move into Autumn/Winter quite soon I didn't want to go very light that quickly. So I decided to have my ombre redone whilst adding highlights as well. 

I went to Lifestyle Salons to get this done as it's my favourite salon, and I always get the best service there. I had a consultation before coming in for my appointment which meant I could get a better idea of what I wanted before any dye went on. My lovely hairdresser Charly helped me to decide on how to go blonder without over doing it and we settled on the highlighted ombre style. 

When you go to Lifestyles, you're treated to complimentary food & drink, which makes waiting for your dye to develop so much easier! The salons are lovely and bright and the staff are always on hand if you need anything. I got given loads of magazines to flick through whilst waiting for my dye to develop and had a good little read for 45 minutes.

As part of the routine for hair washing, there's a section which is essentially a head massage. The room for washing is dim and so relaxing that when the massage section comes in, I feel like I could stay there for an hour longer. For an additional charge, they do also offer a shiatsu head massage, which would be amazing, if the mini massage is anything to go on.

I'm in love with the result of my salon trip, and I sort of wish I could go every week! What do you guys think of my new hair? It's gotten lighter since the bottom photo was taken so I've now got a few highlights coming through as well! 

I'd recommend you to check out Lifestyle Salons and see if it's near to you as I've been a loyal customer for a few years and they've always been incredible! 

Love From Anastasia X







1 comment

  1. Wow! your hair looks so cute!!
    xx beautyybychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig