Classic.

TOP RIVER ISLAND / SKIRT H&M/ BOOTS BOOHOO / RINGS RIVER ISLAND / EARRINGS RIVER ISLAND
PHOTOGRAPHY: KATIE BRILL  /  STYLING: HOLLY ANASTASIA EDWARDS

Hey babes, hope you're all well!

Having been nagged all of the last school year to wear smarter clothes, this year, I brought a few school-proof pieces to mix in with my current wardrobe. This outfit is one of the smarter ones I wear and I think it's a simple pairing to slip on in the morning. 

An all black look is the easiest look to pull off and this is the key to this outfit. The items are all really simple; a chiffon wrap top, a body con skirt and boots. I love this chiffon top as it falls so beautifully and I think the way it hangs once it's tucked in adds an extra detail to the outfit that makes it stand out a little more. The contrast in shapes from the top to the skirt means that the attention is drawn to different parts of the outfit in turn. 

The boots aren't really 'business' wear, I love them with this outfit as it makes it a bit more edgy. However, this outfit would look really good with some black strap heels, or even flats. I also wanted to point out my amazing earrings from River Island - they've got a double stud so one pearl sits where a normal earring would, but there's another attachment which lets another pearl drop underneath your lobe! They're so beautiful and the double pearl feature adds another interesting detail. 

Today I've got so much work to do and I'm having a massive session of uninterrupted work (hopefully) to get loads done! I can't wait for tomorrow as it's payday so Emily and I are going to go shopping and get some new clothes woo! You'll obviously get to see these new purchases on here soon as well.

What do you wear to work or as formal clothing? Comment below!

Love From Anastasia X

2 comments

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig