Subtle Bronzed Wedding Makeup Look


I really loved the makeup look I went for when I went to a Wedding recently and wanted to share with you how I went about it, as it was really simple and quick to create.

First I took the new L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique foundation (review HERE) and applied this all over my face, targeting the areas that needed most coverage. As it's quite a light foundation, it was lovely to wear on such a hot day.

I then contoured my face using my well-loved Sleek Contouring Pallet underneath my cheekbones and on my temples using the Real Techniques Contour Brush. I also used my Topshop Kabuki Brush and my Studio London Bronzer to give a wash of bronze over my face, to give me more of a bronzed look.

For my eyes, I also used my Sleek Pallet, as I really loved the matte look of the bonzer on my eyelids. I used a flat eyeshadow brush just to apply the bonzer all over my lid, then used the highlighter section on another brush to highlight my brow bone and inner corner of my eye. To finish off this look I used the Avon 'Always On Point' pencil eyeliner in lavender grey to line my eyes close to the lash line. I then used the Too Faced 'Better Than Sex' mascara on my eyelashes.

To make sure I didn't get shiny during the day, I used the MUA powder, targeting the main areas prone to oiliness. 

I used the Elemis 'Loving Lips Quenching Lip Balm' to moisturise my lips and then onto I used my Barry M lip gloss, for a neutral lip look.


I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial/run through of my makeup! Let me know in the comments what your go-to summer makeup look is. 

Love From Anastasia X

2 comments

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig