Inspiration A/W14

I haven't made an inspiration page for a while but I've been trying to decide what looks and clothes I want to buy for Autumn/Winter & my new school clothes. This inspiration board is made up of pictures from Pintrest and I'm just in love with everything here.

The transition from Summer to Autumn is hard as I never know what day is going to be a good day to wear a coat or jumper. Especially with the British weather... I found beautiful combos of thick jumpers & skirts with bare legs and I think this may be the way to go - of course with socks & heeled boots!

I really love the shapes produced by structured pieces of clothing, but I'm also a huge fan of long coats and baggy jumpers, so I think a mix of these two elements will be what I'll be channelling this A/W.

What's your inspiration for A/W14?

Love From Anastasia x

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig