First Look at A/W14 Motel Rocks ft. Sahara Ray & Mimie Lashiry


Motel Rocks have dropped a new campaign for their new Autumn/Winter collection, and it's fricking awesome. The models Sahara Ray and Mimie Lashiry are killing it as they model the new collection, full of Faux Fur, glossy metallic knitwear, monochrome checks, and eastern inspired prints. The new collection is amazing and I'm so excited that I get to share the full images with you! I've mashed a few of the images together because I wanted to show you guys a lot of the looks, so take a look below and enjoy!


I love ALL the pieces so much, and have fallen for their campaign hard. The whole vibe of the shoot is insane and I can't get over Sahara and Mimi! I can't completely decide on my favourite piece but the penultimate picture of Saraha in the Faria Open Back Crop Top and the Copper Skirt in Pink is an amazing look; the bare back and soft pink keep the girly theme alongside the edgy black and the silver choker necklace.


I hope you guys enjoyed a first look at the new A/W14 collection at Motel Rocks! Check out their website HERE to check out the new items that are featured in this post.



Comment below telling me your favourite look or what you might buy!



Love From, Anastasia X

2 comments

  1. This is so gorgeous! I just love these looks!
    www.emilyh.co
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't deal all the clothes are so amazing! X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig