Black & Black Tied

   Necklace Black Tied/ Cami Vero Moda/ Sunglasses ASOS/ Jacket Sainsburys/ Skirt H&M/ Bag Primark/ Sandals Primark

Summer has swept by so quickly and it doesn't feel like I've had much rest at all...or sun! I'm hoping that September will bring sun so that I can wear all my new dresses and sandals.

These photos were taken when I went to visit my Mum in Sheffield, it was really sunny and yet I'm still sporting the monochrome look. This look is one of my favourites as it's casual and easy - all black looks are fool proof. Although this isn't my usual Summer look haha!

I'm wearing my new fave necklace from Black Tied and it's barely left my neck, I love it so much. Black Tied have also given me some midi rings to use in my Giveaway, so have a look if you'd like to  win some rings! 

I've got loads of work to do these next few weeks and loads of sorting to do, so I'm gonna be busy right up until the end of the holidays! Stress. Oh well, I hope you're all having lovely summers! What's been your go-to look this summer? 

Love From Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig