My Skincare Routine | New Garnier Range


Recently, I bought some new skincare products from the new Garnier range and I just thought I'd share how I use them and the difference I feel they make to my skin. I know skincare is quite a personal subject as everyone's skin is different, so I'm not recommending these products to everyone - however, for someone who likes a simple routine and has slightly oily skin, these products have been working for me.


I start off with the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water to remove my makeup and cleanse my face. I just use a cotton wool pad and wipe my makeup off in circular motions moving outwards from the middle of my face. 
This cleansing water is so soft and takes off your makeup so easily. I've found I never need to use loads to take it off, so a little goes a long way. 
This product is basically a dupe for the Bioderma Cleansing water, which I wrote a review for here, and I think it does exactly the same job. This bottle is actually a bigger bottle than the similar priced Bioderma one, so if you're looking for a similar product with better value for money, I'd go for the Garnier cleansing water.


Next, instead of a scrub, I use the Garnier Fresh Clarifying Wash. I was told to use something softer than a scrub on my skin by a lovely Benefit Makeup artist, as it would be better for my skin, so this wash seemed like a good option to go for. 
To apply this I wash my hands with soap - clean hands to wash your face is a must!- then splash my face with warm water to open the pores. Finally I rub the wash all over my face, focusing on target areas or shiny areas such as my cheeks and nose. I then splash my face with cool water to close the pores and ensure no more dirt gets in.
The wash hasn't got too much of a smell, which is nice as it feels clean and doesn't overpower you with a scent. I also like that it has an added matifying property to it, meaning you don't develop too much shine throughout the day.


 Lastly, I finish off with the Garnier Moisture Match moisturiser - also in the 'Shine Be Gone' range. As it's more expensive than my other moisturisers, I only want to use it when it will be used best and for me thats in the morning because it helps prevent shine. However, it wouldn't hurt to use it day and night, but I like to use a heavier moisturiser during the night. Again, it's all about personal preference and what works best for you!

So that's my new skin care routine, using some new products from Garnier that I've fallen in love with. There's been a noticeable difference in the look of my skin since using these products and my friends have also said that my skin looks clearer - as I did used to suffer from spots a lot.

Who else has tried any of these products and what did you think of them? Let me know in the comments below! 

2 comments

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig