L'OREAL Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint | Review


I've been longing for a new foundation that's better for my skin, lighter and a more accurate colour match for a long time now, so I decided to try something a little different from my old foundations. I picked up the L'OREAL Nude Magique Eau De Teint foundation from Superdrug due to the fact it's marketed as a 'weightless' foundation which I thought would be perfect for summer, when you don't want loads of foundation. I absolutely fell for this foundation as soon as I used it, so I thought I'd share with you why I love it so much.

I bought the shade 110 Ivory as it's a slightly warmer colour than my previous foundations and in summer, my skin tone will tan slightly anyway. As it's advertised to be weightless, I was expecting something amazing - and the product really delivered. The foundation really is lighter than water and the only thing I can compare it to is the texture of a light primer and perfume mixed together - although that's probably not the most accurate description...it's just extremely light! 

As you can see from the swatch above the colour is quite light, despite this it's actually a little bit warmer than my other foundations. This will be perfect for a more bronzed look which I'll wear a lot in the summer. Although it's a really lightweight foundation, the coverage is really good; I used it in my makeup for a wedding recently and it stayed on the whole day, without becoming shiny or patchy, as I've experienced in other foundations. I loved the feel of the foundation whilst applying it and wearing it as it felt like I wasn't wearing anything, whilst still seeing incredible results. 


It blends in really well with my actual skin tone, as you can tell from the picture above, when blended with a brush or fingers, it's barely visible. This means you can create a really flawless base without it being obvious that you've applied makeup. I used this foundation with a subtle bronzed look with nude lips and I thought the foundation looked really natural with this style of makeup. 


Has anyone else tried this foundation & what did you think of it? Comment below and let me know!

Love From Anastasia X

2 comments

  1. I've never tried it before but it looks lovely and looks like great coverage :D

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi lovely! I really like your blog so I've nominated you for the Liebster award!
    All the details here http://mylifeasanu.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-liebster-award.html ! :) xx

    Anu | mylifeasanu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig