Kimonos, Ear Cuffs & A Wedding




A few weeks ago, I attended the Wedding of some of our close friends; the groom is like another brother to us so it was amazing to see how happy they were. Bethany, the bride looked absolutely stunning and her dress was just as beautiful. It was such a lovely (and emotional) ceremony, and an amazing reception - we had hog roast! 

I wore this beautiful Missguided shift dress to the wedding, although I was worried about wearing white, I dressed it up with this incredible monochrome Kimono from River Island (SIMILAR HERE). I think the print is just amazing and I just want to wear it with everything. I also wore my sisters blue heels from New Look (SIMILAR HERE) and they worked well with the little neon yellow beads on the Kimono. On an impulse, I bought an ear cuff from Topshop as it was on sale and I think this simple jewellery, along with the rings, was a nice addition to the outfit.

I'm going to my Uncles wedding in August so you can see what I wear to that next month haha! 

ALSO: My Kylie Jenner Style post is coming up on the 1st August! (If  I have wifi!) I'm so excited for you guys to see it as me and Katie worked really hard on the whole thing, so I hope you like it! 

Love From Anastasia X

No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig