'I Want Life To Be Art'





Last thursday I went on a trip to London with school to London Art Galleries; it was really chilled and we saw some really cool work. We went to Cork Street and saw a few private exhibitions there and the Royal Academy of Arts to see the Summer exhibitions. My friend Holly took these photos  for me outside of the RA just before it started raining so we were quite lucky with these shots. 

Even though the outfit is predominantly black, I love the pattern and interest that comes from the striped top. I think this look would be great with some black heels and a long coat if you wanted to make the look a little chicer - although I love this look as it is.

I really love the quote above 'I want life to be art', it comes from Ernst Fischer and I think it really applies to blogging. I watched Lily Melrose's Fashion Happy Film HERE and she said that because she takes her camera everywhere she goes, she documents almost everything she does, meaning her life is her blogging. I think a lot of blogs are like art and so I think documenting your life and putting it on your blog, your life is art. I really like that idea.

I hope you guys are having a lovely week so far and enjoy the rest! What have you guys been up to recently? 

Love From Anastasia X


8 comments

  1. you are so beautiful! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/07/malibu-barbie-ootd.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much beaut! I just checked out your blog and am in love! Added on GFC X

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit, you look gorge.

    Def agree with what you say, blogging is such a great creative and artistic way to share life and style. The video that Lily Melrose created was gorge! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunny! Love your most recent outfit post, it's so beaut!

      Yeah I think it's such an amazing way to present your thoughts & loves, especially for us creative people! I've added you on GFC as well hun X

      Delete
  3. Love your outfit & you have gorgeous hair! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice look! Perfect leather jacket :)

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring MY NEW GOLDEN SANDALS

    ReplyDelete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig