White Wishes


I have been obsessing over white clothing at the moment, I'm not sure why, maybe because it's almost summer and white is a go-to at summer time! This is a little list of my fave White wishes for summer. I love all these pieces but I'll explain a bit more about them.


1. This River Island watch is so beautiful and I love the contrast of the white and gold together. It's such a classy little watch and is so perfect to match with light summer colours. My old watch broke as the wristband keeps opening and since then, I've wanted a new one. 

2. I am in love with these sandals from Bershka; they're so so simple and so cute. I love the detail on the sole of the shoe as it's kind of 'corrugated' on the bottom and this adds an edgy style of detail to the shoe. The buckles aren't too crazy and this adds to the simplicity. To style this, I'd wear it either with a printed co ordinates set or dress, or to create a really chic look, I'd pair it with the Zara dress (3.) as it's so pretty.

3. Zara have some beautiful pieces on their website at the moment and this white dress is one I think anyone could fall in love with. The structure of this dress is simple yet so classy and cute, it has necklace detailing on the neckline which add a bit of interest to the dress but doesn't make it over the top. Again, I would style this simply - for the day I'd wear it with simple sandals (maybe sandal 2) and a little white bag. For night I'd make it a bit more exciting and bring out the orange in the necklace by pairing it with some orange heels. This dress can be so easily dressed up or down for the look you want to go for. 

4. White bags are a total obsession right now, I can't get away from my longing for one. I always go for black bags for school as I find it so much easier, but I've just been lusting over a white bag for soooo long. This bag is from Topshop and it's so cute and perfect for a little day out when you only need a few things. 

5. My love for this style of shoe has grown since reading In The Frow, a blog by the lovely Victoria, and she has similar shoes to these in metallic, pink black and white. I love this type of shoe as they're so interesting. These shoes are from Missguided so they're really affordable and they make an outfit edgy so easily. 

6. I need some white trousers/jeans as I only own black pairs. This pair are from Topshop and I've had my eyes on them for a while and still love them. Ripped jeans are also a fave (you guys will know this if you're a regular reader!) as I love the rugged look of the broken fabric. It would be so nice to have jeans to just chuck on with a grey t shirt or cami. Or dress the jeans up with heels and a blazer! 

So that's my white wish list and I'm openly admitting that I've fallen in love with all of these pieces - especially the dress, watch and shoes!! 

Which is your favourite piece? Comment Below! 



No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig