The Perfect Coat.



I’ve fallen in love. I’ve fallen in love with a chic blue coat.

 I went shopping the other day and as we were walking out of Topshop, I saw the coat. I got drawn to its colour and when I tried it out it became even more perfect. I know – who buys a long coat in the summer…me apparently.

Even though I know it’s going to get hotter, I’m justifying this with the excuse of the perpetually changing British weather. It might get cold randomly…Okay well even if it doesn’t, I’ll still have this chic blue coat ready for Autumn!

I can’t work out what this look reminds me of…it just gives off a certain vibe that I can’t put my finger on. I love wearing baggy, unfitted clothes on my top half, like a jumper or coat and then adding skinny jeans to create a real contrast between the outfit.

The coat is so beautiful for a few reasons; firstly, I love the unstructured look and the way it hangs from your shoulders. The colour is gorgeous and so striking without being in your face. I like to style this with basic pieces to keep the whole look chic but I could see a printed dress or pastel dress working with the coat too.

I think that this look is quite chic and comfy. I like the addition of the unstructured shirt as it continues the oversized theme going on. Adding the belt in breaks up the look a bit and adds some interest to the body. I’ll probably be wearing this to work soon as we have to dress smart casual and this shirt is one of the few I own…

I hope you’re all doing well and looking forward to the summer and sun! I just wanted to say a huge thank you because I’ve just reached over 200 subscribers on my blog, so thank you if you’re one of those beauties – but thank you anyway for reading my blog if that’s you too! So strange to think I started off with my family reading, and now I have other readers too! Anyway, I’m in London visiting my sister when I post this, so have a great day wherever you are!


Coat - Topshop (Similar Here)
Shirt - Primark (Similar Here)
Belt - Similar Here
Jeans - River Island Here
Shoes - Topshop Here


No comments

Post a Comment

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig