Summer Prints




I've always been a fan of tying pieces around my waist to lift an outfit and I love mixing the floral print and the palm tree print together. Prints are coming in fast and I really want to start adding more colour and prints to my wardrobe. I think that this outfit is so summery and I think the floaty top is  lovely to wear in this heat. You could easily wear this on the beach to walk around with your bikini underneath. 

I took advantage of the sun while it was out and shot these photos and the effect on the mirrored sunglasses is so cool! I wanted to shoot more than just one outfit but I ran out of time! I really need to go on a massive shopping trip and get some new clothes because I'm running out and apparently I own no summery clothes...so I'm on a mission!

I'm blogging from school right now and I've only had one half lesson today so it's been a pretty easy day to be honest. Later on I'm going for my 'induction' at my new job so that's really exciting! 

What's your favourite piece to wear in summer?


4 comments

  1. I love this outfit; it's super summery! I especially love your floaty top!<3

    http://zingerbee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunny! So do I, it's so comfy! X

      Delete
  2. Such a cool, summery outfit I love it! love your photos too
    xx

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beaut! I love your blog! That's so kind X

      Delete

© Love From, Anastasia

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig